Thursday 20 September 2012

Musical Couples I Love/Hate!

Musical Couples I Love!
1) Christine & the Phantom! Their amazing voices are perfect & who wouldn't want to be with a truly romantic & protective & sympathetic man who is basically sex on legs!
Also, it seemed clear Christine would've chosen him over Raoul if it weren't for the Phantom's insistence that she leave him, judging by the kiss in the 25th Anniversary concert!





2) Eponine & Marius! I think they would've been perfect together if it weren't for that little bitch Cosette & Marius' blindness! Also, I much prefer Eponine's character to Cosette & she is just a stupid spoilt ingĂ©nue who just steals Marius away from Eponine, who clearly deserves him more than her!






3) Angel & Collins! I do support homosexual couples & this is definitely one of them! They were perfect for each other & I gotta say, Angel did look good! I was crying on the inside when she died! WHY ANGEL!? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE!?






Musical Couples I Hate!
1) Christine & Raoul! She clearly made a huge mistake going with the pompous & controlling Raoul since he ended up becoming an alcoholic gambler! Also, it was clear Raoul wanted merely Christine as a trophy wife with all the money she's making with her singing career!





2) Marius & Cosette! I hate them because they're annoying together and I hate the whole 'love at first sight' concept & the fact they don't even know each other bugs me since they only knew each other for 5 minutes & decide they'll always be together!





3) Anthony & Johanna! I just think she only wanted to be with Anthony so she could escape from marrying Judge Turpin, which in itself is just creepy! Also, during Kiss Me Johanna does state about not knowing Anthony's name and Johanna to me is just a creepy stalker song! Then again, I'd rather be with Anthony than the man who you know as father who wants to marry you even if he raped your mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment