Tuesday 6 November 2012

New Les Miz Cast!

From January 15th, this will be the new cast (I'm sad Sierra's leaving but I knew from the start and I'll be heading to New York to see her in Phantom on Broadway!)
Fantine: German actress Celinde Schoenmaker! She does have a pretty voice and I can definitely see her as Fantine! If you don't believe me, listen to this!



Marius: Australian actor, Jamie Ward! Not sure about his looks, but he sounds much better than Craig Mather in this video of him singing Empty Chairs at Empty Tables!







Enjolras: Christopher Jacobsen, who's definitely no stranger to Les Miserables over the past few years!


Madame Thenardier: Corrie star Vicki Entwistle (my mother knows who she is cos she watches Corrie)! Quite surprised they've got a TV star to be in most likely one of the greatest musicals of all time! Then again, it worked with Matt Lucas! By the way, I couldn't find any video or audio clips of her singing!  

Well  it could've been worse, could've been Miley Cyrus as Eponine! OK, I know that sounds strange, but at least Danielle's still in the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment